The programmes for IDW2018 are now online available!
- Programme Overview http://internationaldataweek.org/programme-overview
- RDA 12th Plenary http://internationaldataweek.org/rda-12th-plenary-programme
- SciDataCon https://www.scidatacon.org/IDW2018/programme/
Please support the African Open Science Platform Session on Skills-development in an increasingly data-driven science environment: an African perspective
Date: Tuesday 6 Nov. 2018
Time: 14:00 – 15:30
Venue: Gaborone International Convention Centre (The Grand Palm). Meeting room to be confirmed.
Please revisit the online programme regularly to monitor changes/new info added by the organisers.
The AOSP session has 8 papers:
- A Curriculum Framework for Capacity Building in Open Science – Zaituni Anthony Kaijage
- Skills Development in Data Science for Astronomy at IDIA – Mattia Vaccari
- An Integrated Framework for Research Data Management Services in Developing Countries – Nancy Nhendodzashe , Thembelihle Hwalima , Ina Smith
- Overview of the African Open Science Platform project with the focus on capacity building – Ina Smith
- Challenges of Sustainable Data Stewarding in Sudan – Muna Mohammed Musnad Farah , K. E. Bashar
- Capacity development for biodiversity research data management and data curation – Willem Coetzer
- A Research Data Management Readiness Training Toolkit for African Universities – Johann Van Wyk , Isak Van der Walt
- Smart learning for adult learners within informal sectors in Kenya: A case of Nairobi – Stephen O. Ogenga , Prof.Joseph Muliaro Wafula , Dr. Agnes Mindila
AOSP is looking forward welcoming all to this very important event, putting research data high on the agenda of all stakeholders!